Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: Clean-up Request !  (Read 753 times)

Online Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Clean-up Request !
« on: November 19, 2014, 03:38:24 PM »
Once you have sold something that you advertised in here, PLEASE take a minute and post a Reply that you have Sold it.

As Administrator, I check these Topics daily and try to clean up certain things, including way outdated stuff. I like to leave some things in there for awhile so that folks will get a sense of how things go overall. Seeing a popular Topic encourages others to view and participate.

Please be patient.
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others

Online Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Re: Clean-up Request !
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 03:58:41 AM »
I review this section at least on a weekly  basis, trying to keep it relevant (no dead ads). The person who posts an ad should try to Remove it soon after the specified  item(s) is (are) located or  sold. However, if anyone has put in a Reply  to anything, then the original posting can only be removed after that reply has been removed. Nothing can be removed except by an item's author .... or a Moderator - which would be me.

So, there is a little bit of judgement involved here. Generally, I can tell that something is no longer relevant and  I will proceed to remove it. If something has been posted for, say, 6 months, it will probably disappear.
I hope you understand and will forgive any unexpecteded deletions. We want this topic to be informative and for postings to be easily noticeable.
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others