Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: Pitts Special - Hobby King  (Read 153 times)

Offline ganguy

• KRCM Members
    • View Profile
Pitts Special - Hobby King
« on: April 19, 2017, 10:51:11 AM »

This is a great little plane in very good shape cosmetically and structurally. It is light and lively. I'm selling it because I have two!

It has an upgraded motor and esc, (BP 2217-09) and I added a second wing servo so you can trim L&R ails separately. The red cowling is a replacement because the new Pitts cowling doesn't come in blue. I also improved the electronics bay depth and hatch. The landing gear is larger and more robust than the kit gear, but the original gear with wheel spats is a part of this offer. Also I replaced the 10x4 prop with a 3-bladed one.
Here's what HK has to say:

The HobbyKing® ™ Brushless Pitts Special is as exciting to look at as it is to fly!
It's scale details complete with wheel pants and Pitts livery make it a very attractive plane, however the excitement doesnt stop there! This little foamie is equipped with 4 ailerons to give spirited aerobatic performance and the included oversize outrunner and 10x4.7 prop gives more than enough power for all aerobatic flight, and when you feel the need to turn it up a notch just switch the 10x4.7 for a 11x4.7 propeller for hovering capability! All this and still this little foamie is very controllable at slow speeds. This plane loves a walking speed fly-by.A combination of scale looks, excellent flight characteristics and great power plant make this foamie a real winner.
Specs:
Length: 760mm
WingSpan: 860mm
Weight: 540g
Motor: ESC: 20A brushless

I'm asking for $60, firm, add your receiver, bind n' fly
Churchill said: "Success is a series of failures during which one does not lose enthusiasm!"