Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: Bowman Rings Sold to to Bjorn Baal  (Read 104 times)

Offline kingstjw

• KRCM Members
    • View Profile
Bowman Rings Sold to to Bjorn Baal
« on: May 23, 2017, 03:22:15 PM »
Hello,

For anyone who has a gas engine may be interested in this. Frank Bowman was machining after market piston rings for a variety of gas engines. In the fall of 2016, he announced that he was retiring and closing his business. I received this e-mail several weeks ago and wanted to pass this along.

------------
Dear Bowman's rings Customers,

I sold my business to Bjorn Baal in January 2017. I trained him myself on how to make the rings just like I did. He is doing a great job, and making excellent rings, and already sending his rings all over the world.

We thank you for all your years of trusting my rings, to fit and make your engine run even better than when you got them from the factory. Bjorn is hoping you will continue to use him as your piston ring replacement guy also.

Frank had about 35 years of experience that he had to cram into poor Mr. Baal’s head, Frank still is advising  Mr. Baal, when he has a question regarding piston rings. Frank sold Mr. Baal the same 1951 Logan Lathe that he made his rings on for many years  and this is what he trained Mr. Baal on.

Please get in touch with him at

rmjmachineworx@gmail.com

Thank you again, for all your piston ring orders in the past,
Take care and God Bless,
Frank Bowman

Bjorn’s Piston ring list:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzG4i1VGb5nXNmt0OFNMTnhJb28/view?usp=drivesdk
--------------

Hope you find this useful.

Jay