Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: WELCOME! Your Great Pictures belong in here!  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
WELCOME! Your Great Pictures belong in here!
« on: February 24, 2011, 05:22:41 AM »
Any KRCM Member can post pictures in here. Please start, or follow the appropriate Topic and provide a brief description of the Event, Location or Activity you are displaying.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 05:24:59 AM by Deerslayer »
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
KRCM 2011 Auction
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 05:34:01 AM »
Well, it is now over, and what a momentous event it was. Records were set in every aspect and we are already looking forward to 2012. Jim Murdoch photo-journalized (is that a real word?) extremely well and here is at least a sample of how things looked.

As usual, if you see a picture (probably of a family member, or perhaps even of yourself) that you really like, and would like the high resolution original, please directly contact the owner. This applies to anything you see, under an Topic on the KRCM Forum.

(Pictures are compressed to enable posting. Doing this causes some loss in detail, of significance if one wishes to obtain a print from a photo lab. If you wish to post a picture, and are not sure how to compress it appropriately, we can help you. Just ask.)

Now, back to the meat of the subject at hand. Here are some of Jim Murdoch's pics (some here, the rest in a following Reply):
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:24:46 AM by Deerslayer »

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
KRCM 2011 Auction Pictures - Part 2
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 05:40:34 AM »
Here is the next batch (our Forum places restrictions on the number of attachments per each Reply):