Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: MAKING CHILI THE KRCM WAY  (Read 192 times)

Offline Wilf

• KRCM Members
  • I've never met a plane I didn't like
    • View Profile
MAKING CHILI THE KRCM WAY
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:00:05 PM »
OK, I promised to divulge the recipe for my KRCM chili con carny, so here it is in picture form.  Enjoy making and eating it. If you have any questions or comments please, feel free to contact me, or just leave a response here.

PS, Yes it is a big pot, and yes I am standing on a stool.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 09:02:41 PM by Wilf »

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Re: MAKING CHILI THE KRCM WAY
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 10:15:07 AM »
Warning! Clickbait alert!

I got suckered into looking at this, believing that Mr. Chili was really going to live up to his promise of delivering the recipe. Narf! The closest you get is to view the picture of him with that smug look as he pours some mysterious concoction from a plastic bag into a witches' cauldron.

"Fillet of a fenny snake, In the cauldron boil and bake; 
           Eye of newt and toe of frog, Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
           Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,
           For a charm of powerful trouble,
           Like a hell-broth boil and bubble." .

Methinks that he doth read from Willy Shaky Speare and findeth the recipe! He moved recently, so who knows what potential ingredients he may have found in his new lair? Has anyone seen his kat Sam recently?

We don't even know if this whole thing was staged, do we? Who is taking the pictures? Could she be the REAL architect of the chili?

Well, ya gotta admit, whatever it was made from and whoever made it, it was pretty good and they deserve credit.

P.S. We demand "proof of life" for poor Sam the kat! A picture alongside today's newspaper or newscast from a reputable organization may suffice. Or else ...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:34:20 PM by Deerslayer »
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others