Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: Leading Edge (update Feb-12)  (Read 126 times)

Online Dwayne

• KRCM Members
    • View Profile
Leading Edge (update Feb-12)
« on: February 11, 2019, 08:43:20 AM »
I'm surprised no one has started this thread. I buy a lot of small stuff there, glues, dope, props, spinners etc. but mostly castor based fuel, with them closing what are our options,  mail order is out of the question now as shipping charges have gone insane, I tried ordering a porp adapter for a Saito 91 from Great Hobbies the part as 10 bucks and the shipping was 12 bucks!! I kid you not, so what  are our options?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 04:45:04 PM by Dwayne »
The 70's were very good to me.

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Re: Leading Edge
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 11:43:15 AM »
This post, from awhile back, may be of some interest in view of this turn of events:

http://krcm.mywebnow.org/index.php?topic=2146.0
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others

Online Dwayne

• KRCM Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 11:11:47 PM »
This post, from awhile back, may be of some interest in view of this turn of events:

http://krcm.mywebnow.org/index.php?topic=2146.0

I don't order from HK much but might have to, but where do I get fuel, all the stuff the guys buy and bring back from the states are synthetic and no good for me, I need castor based fuel. As for the link, I have no idea what you mean, I do have open office but zero experience with excel.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:15:34 PM by Dwayne »

Online Dwayne

• KRCM Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 04:44:37 PM »
Turns out there was some info missing from their original post, the store is closing but they are not going out of business, they will be operating out of their homes and we will be able to order anything that Horizon carries  and Mike is looking into getting some fuel as well, so all is not lost. In the mean time some killer deals to be had!!  ;D 8)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 08:01:36 PM by Dwayne »