Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: KRCM Aerial Pics - Aug 2019  (Read 34 times)

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
KRCM Aerial Pics - Aug 2019
« on: August 31, 2019, 07:31:38 AM »
During this month, I have generated a couple of hours of video segments taken with the Mobius camera mounted on my FPV Penguin. Using VLC (a free viewer/processor), I extracted close to a hundred individual frames from these videos. Then I doggedly reviewed and sifted through several iterations, discarding about 90% of them. This left what I consider to be a decent selection of snapshots which show our field at its best.

There are several shots taken the day before the Giant Scale Rally, showing the early birds' trailers and RVs, as well as one snap which caught an airborne Flybaby close up. Finally, there is the view of the Camden East
Ultralight airstrip (registered as CCE6) as it would appear to a pilot on final approach from the North (about one farmer's field out from our model field).

If anyone finds one of these pictures to be worth grabbing and perhaps even enlarging, please do not just copy it. They have all been re-sized and slightly cropped, thereby degraded in detail from the originals. I did not (yet) apply any colour corrections, sharpening or other enhancement techniques.

I will pass along the original, higher resolution one(s) to anyone who asks.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 08:59:14 AM by Deerslayer »
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others