Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: Extreme Flying article  (Read 995 times)

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Extreme Flying article
« on: January 04, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Flying article
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 04:47:58 AM »
For your general amusement, especially if you find (as I do) the world of smaller (read cheaper) 3D aircraft to be of interest, here are a couple of good links. First of all, the Pro Bro site:

http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/index.php

Now, unfortunately, there are some folks choose to look down upon folks like these, who just "wanna have fun". And the Pro Bro folks do have fun!

The Pro Bros sometimes refer to themselves as the honey badgers of the rc world. The what? Well, if you haven't heard of the animal, just take a look at this (but hold onto your chair, so that you don't hurt yourself as you keel over with laughter):

The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger (original narration by Randall)

Now, if you enjoyed that one, and if you are a fan of Mythbusters, the next item is for you. Apparently, Discovery Channel got Randall to narrate this ad for MB. I haven't seen it on TV yet,  but I did find it out on the interwebs:

MythBusters- Randall's Busters

:laugh:   :laugh:
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others

Offline Flypaper 2

• KRCM Members
  • We regret the chances we didn't take.
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Flying article
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 07:30:02 AM »
Been a Probro for 6 yrs. Now you know where I got my bad habits from, ;D If you want to learn about prop sefety, check it out. They aren't squemish like some websites that wouldn't put it up with the blood and guts. Sure makes it sink in.
Gord
Hotglue, held together with foam.