KRCM

Author Topic: Bubba!  (Read 725 times)

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Bubba!
« on: February 05, 2012, 07:11:05 AM »
Where to start in describing what we recently saw at our field?

Well, it came out of Mr. Flyaper's hangar.  It flies, and our hero has way more fun flying it than he deserves. It is a real hoot for the rest of us lowlifes to watch. The thing doesn't even have an official name. Somehow, a name came to mind when I first laid eyes upon it. Bubba! To me, he looks like some sort of happy little redneck from who knows where.

I took a few pictures on test flight day. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well, here are some pics. 

BTW, these pictures were taken on test flight day and Bubba lacks some cosmetic details, eg., pants with suspenders (I think he was wearing some kind of over-sized longjohns, but I really didn't want to ask). Yesterday, he showed up with some articulated clown shoes. Don't ask, you wouldn't understand - but, if you come out to the field with the Happy Gang one of these days, you may get a detailed explanation from its creator.

Congratulations, Mr. Flypaper, you have done it again! You never cease to amaze me. (Small things amuse small minds).
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 08:18:58 AM by Deerslayer »
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others