Please login or register.

KRCM

Author Topic: How To Cram A Jeep  (Read 1160 times)

Offline cloudniner

• KRCM Members
    • View Profile
How To Cram A Jeep
« on: February 26, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »
I got a lot of funny feedback about how I manage to load a 1/4 scale Nieuport, and a 1/4 scale Fokker Dr.1 and a 2.9 meter Glider and a 25e Diamante With a Saito 30 into a Jeep Cherokee.  I must admit that I do watch for bumps in the road.  Sure hope I don't run in to something.  Just for the record the front passenger seat has been removed much to my significant others dismay.

I am known for NOT being neat, but I do enjoy my hobby and that's what counts.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:52:31 PM by cloudniner »

Flypaper 2

Re: How To Cram A Jeep
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »
People can't laugh at my van anymore Rick ;D Birds of a feather and all that. :P

Offline Deerslayer

• Administrator
  • Fly hard, Learn stuff, Have fun!
    • View Profile
Re: How To Cram A Jeep
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 08:10:03 AM »

Well, Flypaper, nice try, but your heap still is top dog in the "congestion" department in my humble opinion.

Fellows, whatever you do, PLEASE never, ever park these two trucks side by side - you never know what evil could result.

The Jeep in question reminds me of Doctor Who's TARDIS. For those who may not be familiar with this, the TARDIS looks like a standard English phone booth ... from the outside. Inside, it is massive, the ultimate time/space transporter. One time, the good Doctor had to use the Auxiliary Engine - he had to dust off its control room, as he hadn't even gone in there in years, or perhaps centuries.

This Jeep MAY share similar features? Mr. Flypaper (May I call you Fly?), how about a nice picture of your mobile monster, so others can judge for themselves?

If you want to think about the future of Jeep in question, may I recommend the following, perhaps my favorite poem:
http://www.grg.org/OneHossShay.htm

Enjoy!
My purpose in Life is to serve as a Warning to others